Demographics and Impact
Texas Wine and Art Festival reaches the following people :
- Total Attendance - 3,300
- 32% of Festival visitors were from the Houston area while 68% were non‐local (25+ miles away)
- Median Age of Festival attendees: 41 years old
- Typical Travel Party: 4 adults
- 67% of the guests had an annual household income of at least $200,000, with 10% having household income of above $300,000
- The majority of Festival attendees are married, employed full‐time and have a college degree
- 38.7% of out‐of‐town guests reported that they stayed and paid for accommodations for an average of 2 nights
- Our festival is a driver for local businesses creating additional revenue opportunities and providing an influx of new visitors to the area
- We partner with the Knights of Columbus in fundraising efforts through our parking program, raising important funds that are invested locally.
- The Festival engages with community volunteers as well as part-time staff to provide jobs and financial opportunities for local citizens.
- The Festival strives to be a green partner within the community working with vendors & volunteers to pick up recyclables including cardboard cases and wine bottles. Overall, 90% of the waste from the event was diverted from the landfill in 2019.
Web Site Impressions
High visibility on the Banner at the entrance to the Festival Grounds and inclusion on all signage and media advertising.
This sponsorship includes twenty Complimentary Ticket Packages.
Please note that each sponsor will receive:
- A listing as Sponsor on the Texas Wine and Art website and printed brochure
- A 10’ x 10’ Booth Space at the Festival
- Each Complimentary Ticket Package contains an official Souvenir Wine Glass plus a Wine Tasting Brochure listing each winery and the wines being presented at festival.
GET IN TOUCH...
Have a sponsorship question?